Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quilt delivery to Omaha Children's Hospital

On Sept 6th. Lincoln Quilts For Kids delivered quilts to Children's Hospital in Omaha! Sari and I were thankful that the weather cooperated and there was no detours! I snapped a pic of Sari while we were waiting for Donna to meet with us, but then forgot to hand her the camera to get a picture of me!
Thanks so much Sari for all you do for the chapter! Although, we were unable to donate as many quilts as last time, each and every quilt was greatly needed and truly appreciated . I had already promised most of the quilts we had on hand to St. Elizabeth Hospital here in Lincoln, when I called Donna to see how they were doing with quilts. She informed me that they were out, and would love to receive some if it was possible.   So, I offered to bring her 8 girl quilts and 8 boy quilts now, and would have more  yet this month. Thanks so much to all our volunteers for making this delivery possible!



8 boy quits and 8 girl's quilts!





No comments:

Post a Comment